GUARANTEED HORSEPOWER WITH K&N COLD AIR INTAKES
K&N air intake systems are designed to eliminate the major sources of air flow restriction that your vehicle experiences from the factory intake system. K&N guarantees that by replacing your restrictive factory air intake system with a high-performance K&N system, your engine will produce more power. K&N air intake systems are tested on a dynamo-meter to determine the estimated horsepower gain that you can expect your vehicle to benefit from with a K&N system installed.
K&N AIR INTAKES ARE EASY TO INSTALL
Does installation of a K&N cold air intake system sound complicated? That’s the great part, our air intakes are very easy to install on your car or truck. A typical air intake installation can be done with a screwdriver, pliers and a ratchet-set in 90 minutes or less! We specifically engineer our intake kits to use existing factory holes and mounting points, making installation simple. The vast majority of our cold air induction systems do NOT require any cutting or drilling.
K&N® cold air intakes are designed to create a more aerodynamic path for airflow by removing stock intake tubing that can create excess turbulence, and by utilizing highly airflow-efficient filter media. Air first passes through a performance air filter—which is designed to provide more airflow than a standard disposable paper filter—before moving through an aerodynamically-engineered tubing system that helps keep airflow cooler and also helps provide a higher volume of air to the engine.
- Weather Stripping – Helps to keep cooler air around the filter.
- Reusable K&N high-flow air filter – Improves performance by providing up to 50% more airflow.
- MAF Sensor Mount – Allows for existing electronic sensor. (where applicable).
- Aerodynamic Intake Tube – Straightens and smooths airflow to improve performance.
- Most Intakes Use Factory Mounting Points – Bolt-on design makes for easy installation.
- Heat Shield – Helps block hot engine air. (where applicable).