Titan Fuel Tanks
XXL Replacement Tanks
TITAN Mid-Ship, Extra-Large capacity tanks increase fuel capacity as much as 100% allowing you to drive double the distance between fuel stops. They are constructed of extra heavy duty, cross linked Polyethylene which is much better than metal as it does not rust or corrode.
- No sending unit flange bolts to correctly torque
- Only one gasket to manage
- Most stock top rings will fit, including those with guards or accessories
- The product is aesthetically more pleasing
- Helps the product look even more original
Travel Trekker in-bed auxiliary fuel tanks
The In-Bed Auxiliary Fuel Tanks by TITAN provide the ability to carry 60 gallons of diesel fuel securely and safely in the bed of your truck. The Auxiliary Tanks are versatile as they are offered in many configurations with various pumps and tool/storage box options. They are constructed of extra heavy duty, cross linked Polyethylene which is much better than metal as it does not rust or corrode.
- 50 gallon capacity
- Baffled to reduce sloshing
- Electronic Controller transfers fuel
- Fits under most tonneau covers
- Lifetime Warranty
- For diesel fuel only
- Does not interfere with in-bed hitches
- Compact size
- Only 70 lbs shipping weight
- Keeps its rugged good looks
- Everything included for ease of installation
- Never any corrosion
- Meets DOT FMCSA Title 49 Requirements
- Pumps from top of tank
*Note:Will not fit in non-traditional width truck beds such as the Ram Box.
**Note:Not all big rig fuel nozzles are the same same, some are to big for use with the Travel Trekker tanks. Do NOT force fuel filling nozzle into the tank if it does not fit!
Spare tire auxiliary fuel systems
Like all TITAN tanks, the STAFS is constructed of extra heavy duty, cross linked Polyethylene which is much better than metal as it does not rust or corrode. They hold 30 gallons of additional fuel under the bed of your truck in the spare tire well which is commonly unused as most aftermarket wheels and tires will not fit there.
- 30 gallon tank
- Military grade cross-linked polyethylene tank weighting only 30 lbs.
- Included electronic fuel transfer monitor
*Note: TITAN’s STAFS must only be installed on vehicles equipped with heavy Class V (5) hitches, standard on most full-sized diesel pickups.
In-Bed Auxiliary Fuel System Tanks
TITAN Transfer Tanks come in multiple sizes, ranging from 60 up to 100 gallons and in multiple designs including Rectangle and L-Shaped tanks. The designs allow use of large tool/storage boxes and high capacity transfer pumps. They are constructed of extra heavy duty, cross linked Polyethylene which is much better than metal as it does not rust or corrode.
- Fully Baffled
- Fuel Gauge is Standard
- Tank Body Weighs only 51 lbs. (60 gallon)
- Easy to Install or Remove
- .250” Nominal Wall Thickness
- No Condensation
- Tank is corrosion proof
- “Free Spinning” Locking Cap is Standard
- All Hardware is Zinc Plated
- Features Tie-Downs for Your Payload
- No Welds to Crack
- Nearly 200 Times Less Heat and Cold Conductive than Metal Tanks
- Durable Finish
- Looks Good with Any Truck
- Compatible with most bio-diesel fuel+.
- Fits most pickup beds
- 59.50” long at top, 48.50” at bottom x 18” wide x 21” high (model 5110060)
- Use as “auxiliary” or “transfer”
- Convenient built-in lifting handles tank
- Mounting template and detailed instructions
- Lifetime warranty included on tank body
In-Cab Electronic Controller for in-bed & STAFS systems
TITAN’s electronic controller provides complete fuel control w/ a single touch. The operator has complete and total flexibility in managing how extra fuel capacity is used. The fuel can be held in reserve or transferred on the go as the need arises. The controller’s illuminated user interface indicates the tank’s fuel level and features a single-tank touch button that starts the fuel transfer sequence. With one touch, fuel begins transferring from the auxiliary tank to the vehicle’s primary fuel tank and continues to flow until it is automatically stopped by the controller or the button is touched again.
- Simple fuel level indicator
- On/Off button
- Pump indicator shows when fuel is being transferred
*Note: This controller only comes part of a kit and is not sold by itself.
TRail Trekker II Fuel Tank
When you hit the trail you can always use a little extra fuel, right? TITAN’s Trail Trekker II gives you the fuel you need to go boldly off the beaten path. This new, improved version of our popular off-road product features better rear visibility, improved looks, and now will not only fit 5” bolt stud patterns, but 6” and 8” as well! So if you go off-road with most of the popular “rock crawlers”, you too can have the added peace of mind extra fuel brings. Of course we still fit JK, TJ and YJ Wranglers. The Trail Trekker II is made of TITAN’s famous Military Grade, Cross-Linked Polymer so you know it’s backed by our Lifetime Warranty and is tough, durable and secure.
• 12 gallon capacity
• Fits all stock and most aftermarket Wrangler tire carriers
• Models to fit 5, 6 and 8 lug patterns
• Tank is fully grounded
• Lifetime Warranty
• FREE 2 gpm Shaker Siphon included
Sidekick Fuel Tank
The TITAN Sidekick provides 15 gallons of handy storage and transport of flammable, combustible or nonflammable liquids. The Sidekick and its transfer accessories are compatible with Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF).
- Constructed of military grade, cross-linked Polyethylene for tough good looks
- Carry gasoline, diesel, kerosene or many other flammable, combustible or nonflammable fluids safely and securely
- Mounting brackets are galvanized steel to beat corrosion, and powder coated to be attractive
- Can be mounted on any corner of truck bed
- Mounts over fenders out of the way
- FREE 2 gpm Shaker Siphon included
- Durable finish stays looking good
- Super simple to install
- Fits full-sized, mid-sized and some compact pickup trucks
- Grounding kit included for safety
- Meets Title 49 U.S. Federal Registry
- Lifetime Warranty