warn provantage plow systems
Front mount system
- Easy-on, easy-off rapid connection system is located at the front of the vehicle-no need to crawl under the ATV.
- No need to remove mount during non-plowing seasons; no reduction in ground clearance.
- Front-mount systems offer the highest blade lifting capability.
- Rapid connection system: easy-on, easy-off thanks to self-locating pin design.
- Mount is located at the front of the vehicle-no need to crawl under the ATV.
NOTE: No need to remove mount during non-plowing seasons; no reduction in ground clearance.
ProVantage Plow Selection
- Plow Blade
- 80954-54″ Tapered Plow Blade
- 80960-60″ Tapered Plow Blade
- Plow Base/Push Tube
- 92100-Plow Base/Push Tube Assembly (Front Mount)
- Plow Mounting Kit
- ProVantage Winch
- See ProVanatge Winches or 84600-Plow Lift
- (Optional) Plow HD Mounting-[Increase the durability of your mounting points]
- 85243-Standard Mount
- 85244-Offset Mount
- (Optional) Plow HD Wear Bar-[Wear-form steel construction lasts up to 30% longer]
- 84054-54″ Wear Bar
- 84060-60″ Wear Bar
- (Optional) Plow HD Wear Bar-[For tapered blade, control snow run off]
- 70880-Snow Plow Deflector
- (Optional) Plow Markers
- 67679-2′ High antenna snow plow blade marker
- Plow Blade
PROP 65 WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Call or Email us @
Phone: (619) 749-0742
*Please note that the Warn ProVantage plow systems are vehicle specific. Please call or email for product availability.