warn provantage plow systems
Front mount system
- Easy-on, easy-off rapid connection system is located at the front of the vehicle-no need to crawl under the ATV.
- No need to remove mount during non-plowing seasons; no reduction in ground clearance.
- Front-mount systems offer the highest blade lifting capability.
- Rapid connection system: easy-on, easy-off thanks to self-locating pin design.
- Mount is located at the front of the vehicle-no need to crawl under the ATV.
NOTE: No need to remove mount during non-plowing seasons; no reduction in ground clearance.
ProVantage Plow Selection
- Plow Blade
- 80954-54″ Tapered Plow Blade
- 80960-60″ Tapered Plow Blade
- Plow Base/Push Tube
- 92100-Plow Base/Push Tube Assembly (Front Mount)
- Plow Mounting Kit
- ProVantage Winch
- See ProVanatge Winches or 84600-Plow Lift
- (Optional) Plow HD Mounting-[Increase the durability of your mounting points]
- 85243-Standard Mount
- 85244-Offset Mount
- (Optional) Plow HD Wear Bar-[Wear-form steel construction lasts up to 30% longer]
- 84054-54″ Wear Bar
- 84060-60″ Wear Bar
- (Optional) Plow HD Wear Bar-[For tapered blade, control snow run off]
- 70880-Snow Plow Deflector
- (Optional) Plow Markers
- 67679-2′ High antenna snow plow blade marker