thule bed rider
Locking fork-mount rack to carry bikes in the bed of a pick-up truck with no bolting or drilling (for 2 bikes).
- Easy to secure the bike to the carrier with the locking skewer
- Easy to install the aluminum telescoping bar and SoftGrip rubber feet to the truck bed side rails without drilling
- Locks the bikes to the bike rack and the bike rack to the truck
- Add more bikes with the Thule Locking Bed Rider Add-On Block (sold separately)
- Fits full size and small pick-up beds (compatible with most bed liners)
thule gatemate pro
The Thule Gatemare PRO is the perfect option to both protect your bikes and your pick-up on your next adventure with heavy-duty, adjustable padded protection.
- Flexible padding adjusts across a wide range of tailgates and large handle opening provides backup camera visibility
- Bikes remain securely in place with integrated bike separation and multiple position strap anchors
- Bikes and pick-up trucks are protected during transport with heavy duty vinyl, adjustable padding
- Gear can be stored securely, even while driving, due to the inside facing mesh pockets
- Available in a small and large size
Your bike will show early signs of aging if you leave it to bounce around in the back of your truck. Solve this problem with the Thule Insta-Gator Truck Mount bike rack. The Insta-Gator quickly installs in your truck bed with no drilling or bolting. The Ratcheting Quick Load System securely holds the bike in place, and it can even be locked up while you enjoy a post-ride beer-and-buffalo-burger. Upright bike rack to carry a bike in the bed of a pickup truck with no bolting or drilling (for 1 bike).
- Secure Hook holds the bike by grabbing the front wheel – no frame contact is made
- Fits 20″ to 29″ wheel diameter and up to 3″ wide tires
- Easy loading and unloading by raising and lowering the ratcheting arm over the wheel
- Locks the bike to the bike rack with Thule One-Key lock cylinder (sold separately)
- Do not use this product with any truck with a tailgate bed gap greater than 1/2. “
- Up to 3 Insta-Gators can be used with tailgates 51″ or greater.
- Up to 2 Insta-Gators can be used with tailgates 34″ or greater.