Custom wiring allows you to outfit your vehicle with a standard connector for plugging in trailer wiring. Each T-connector is vehicle-specific and plugs into existing wiring without any splicing required. Our custom wiring is also thoroughly tested for reliability.
- Plugs into vehicle tail light assembly to provide a 4 way flat socket
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 4 way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Equipped with a powered 3-wire to 2-wire tail light converter
- Constructed with SMT circuitry for better performance and durability
- Dust cover included to keep connector clean when not in use
- Backed by a limited one-year warranty
We offer several different 7-way adapters, adapting a 7-way round or 7-way RV blade vehicle socket to be compatible with a number of different, smaller trailer plugs. We also carry adapters with integrated LED testers, backup alarms and LED taillight compatibility.
- Adapts a 4-way flat socket to fit 4-way flat and 7-way RV blade trailer plugs
- Integrated backup alarm sounds when vehicle is in reverse
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- 7-way RV blade adds reverse lights, electric brakes and auxiliary power
- Dust covers included to keep connectors clean when not in use
- Slit loom keeps wires contained and well protected
- Metal bracket securely mounts wiring to the vehicle or trailer hitch
brake controller wiring
Each quick plug brake controller wiring harness is designed for a custom fit, meaning it has vehicle-specific connectors to plug in without any splicing required. All trailer brake controller wiring is equipped with quick plugs for the easiest possible install.
- Vehicle specific brake control wiring harness
- For brake controls with wiring port built into back of unit
- Plug the brake control end of wiring harness into back of brake control and vehicle end into vehicle’s port