P3® Electronic Brake Control
1 to 4 Axle Trailers
- 5 storable setting options for pulling different trailers or preferences of multiple drivers.
- A distinct, easy-to-read LCD display with multiple screen color options.
- Up-Front controls provide easy access to all P3 features.
- Easy to understand diagnostics show output current, battery, brake, and output voltage.
- A flashing red warning system alerts user to No Trailer Brake situations.
- Select Electric over Hydraulic or Electric trailer brake mode.
- Screen information display in English, French or Spanish.
- The Original Boost feature allows for different levels of customized braking.
- Compact, dash-hugging design.
- Integrated Plug-N-Play port for 2-plug adapters.
- Snap-in mounting clip allows user to remove and store the control when not in use.
- Electric trailer brake control for up to 4 braking axles.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Prodigy® P2 Electronic Brake Control 1 to 4 Axle Trailers
- Reverse battery protection for both vehicle and breakaway
- Designed to work with electric over hydraulic brake systems
- Numerous mounting options – including 360 degree vertical rotation
- Digital display depicts voltage delivery to trailer during braking
- No level adjustment necessary – it adjusts itself to varying terrain as you drive
- Great for backing into tough spots! Works proportionally in reverse with the ability to disable when not needed
- Produces stops that are in proportion to vehicles deceleration rate
- “Boost” feature gives users the ability to apply more initial trailer braking power when towing heavier trailers
- Continual diagnostics check for proper connection, shorted magnet conditions and much more
- Quick and easy disconnect feature allows user to remove and store the control when not in use
- Electric trailer brake control for up to 4 braking axles
- Limited lifetime warranty
Prodigy® RF Electronic Brake Control 1 to 3 Axle Trailers
- Remote Hand Held Unit
- No under dash wiring necessary – utilizes wireless communication
- The original “Boost” feature allows for different levels of customized braking
- System runs continual diagnostics and displays fault codes in hand held unit’s display
- Plugs into standard 12-volt power accessory adapter
- 5 year limited warranty
- Trailer Mount (Power Module) Unit
- Utilizes standard sealed 8’ blade style 7-Way connector
- Multiple mounting positions on tongue or front of trailer
- 15 year limited warranty on power module
- 1 year limited warranty on cord