curt mfg. - spectrum brake controller
The CURT Spectrum™ trailer brake controller gives you powerful, precise braking operation in an extremely simple and subtle design inside your vehicle. It features an LED-equipped, rotary knob interface and a separate main module with an advanced accelerometer. This allows for an OE look and feel to be maintained inside the cab of your vehicle. The separated design of the Spectrum™ brake control allows the main module to be mounted behind the dash of the vehicle, completely out of sight. Meanwhile, the compact, unobtrusive interface can be fully integrated into the dash with just a single hole.
- Controls all brake settings with a simple push-button rotary knob
- Clean, dash-mounted, OEM-style user interface with 10 tri-color LEDs
- Main module can be mounted out of sight
- Triple-axis, motion-sensing accelerometer for highly responsive, smooth stops
- Easily accessible manual override with the press of a button
- Features two installation options: drill mount or surface adhesive mount
- User-selectable power output and trailer brake light activation
- Automatic leveling and calibration eliminate setup requirements
- Equipped with a quick plug for easy, plug-and-play installation
- Operates 2-8 trailer brakes at a time (1-4 axles)
- Built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection
- Compatible with low-voltage systems, PWM systems, ABS and cruise control
- Tow vehicle ‘low voltage’ and trailer disconnect indicators
- Limited lifetime warranty
Notes: Includes mounting hardware.
tekonsha - P3 brake controller
P3 the industries most advanced electric trailer brake control. A true proportional braking system, P3 has several added features, making it the new standard for electric trailer brake controls. 5 storable setting options with preferences of multiple drivers, and for pulling different trailers up to 4 axles.
- 5 storable setting options for pulling different trailers or preferences of multiple drivers.
- A distinct, easy-to-read LCD display with multiple screen color options.
- Up-Front controls provide easy access to all P3 features.
- Easy to understand diagnostics show output current, battery, brake, and output voltage.
- A flashing red warning system alerts user to No Trailer Brake situations.
- Select Electric over Hydraulic or Electric trailer brake mode.
- Screen information display in English, French or Spanish.
- The Original Boost feature allows for different levels of customized braking.
- Compact, dash-hugging design.
- Integrated Plug-N-Play port for 2-plug adapters.
- Snap-in mounting clip allows user to remove and store the control when not in use.
- Electric trailer brake control for up to 4 braking axles.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- PN# 90195
tekonsha - PRODIGY P2 BRAKE CONTROL 1 TO 4 AXLE TRAILERS
Reverse battery protection for both vehicle and breakaway. Prodigy® P2 Electronic Brake Control, for 1 to 4 Axle Trailers, Proportional.
- Reverse battery protection for both vehicle and breakaway
- Designed to work with electric over hydraulic brake systems
- Numerous mounting options – including 360 degree vertical rotation
- Digital display depicts voltage delivery to trailer during braking
- No level adjustment necessary – it adjusts itself to varying terrain as you drive
- Great for backing into tough spots! Works proportionally in reverse with the ability to disable when not needed
- Produces stops that are in proportion to vehicles deceleration rate
- “Boost” feature gives users the ability to apply more initial trailer braking power when towing heavier trailers
- Continual diagnostics check for proper connection, shorted magnet conditions and much more
- Quick and easy disconnect feature allows user to remove and store the control when not in use
- Electric trailer brake control for up to 4 braking axles
- Limited lifetime warranty